Whether you are just beginning in your sport or getting ready to go for the Gold, Breakthrough Performance for Sports will make your performance more…
Breakthrough Performance for Sports Manual
Here’s the only sports training program that will show you how to improve your sports performance by helping you recover from injuries in record time, relieve anxiety, improve your consistency, increase focus, and release performance doubt and fears in every competition.
Imagine waiting for your turn to compete. You’ve gotten rid of any negative thoughts; you’re focused and feel great. As your event progress your performance is stellar and you leave your competitors in the dust.
Here’s some exciting news—you’re going to have greater focus and more consistency than you’ve ever had before.
Negative thoughts while competing will be a thing of the past. You’ll feel great both mentally and physically. You can recover from sports injuries quicker than you ever thought possible and resolve issues in specific areas of your sport you may have been struggling with for years.
Sports Performance expert Stacey Vornbrock will show you exactly how to improve your sports performance by simply ‘tapping’ using EFT–Emotional Freedom Techniques.
Stacey has helped a large number of professional and amateur athletes perform their best consistently by simply tapping their way to better performance.
You’re probably skeptical. That’s normal and healthy.
Here are three reasons to believe what we say:
➡️ REASON #1: Using a groundbreaking technique called the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. is helping professional and amateur athletes worldwide achieve results quickly and easily—without using drugs or steroids. She is recognized as the “Sports Performance Pioneer.”
➡️ REASON #2: EFT has been widely accepted and is proven to be one of the most effective techniques to improve athletes performance. It has been called acupuncture without the needles. Using this technique, Stacey helps athletes easily eliminate the blocks that often get in the way of their success.
➡️ REASON #3: Stacey is a pioneer in the use of EFT with injury recovery issues. She has consistently reduced injury recovery time by three to four weeks or more for athletes. Stacey is the first EFT practitioner to develop a set of specific protocols that help athletes speed up the healing of current injuries and complete the healing of past injuries to get them playing at their optimal level quickly.
Here is a summary of the benefits you receive when you purchase the Breakthrough Performance for Sports manual:
- Breakthrough Performance for Sports is your Playbook for Success. Imagine, no more struggling. You’ll learn how to improve your sports performance and begin using the secret your competitors wish they knew that will help you keep that winning edge no matter how tough the competition gets.
- Stacey has dedicated her career to introducing EFT to professional and amateur athletes since 2003. She has consistently helped them with performance issues to ensure they play at their highest levels. This manual has been years in the making. It is an easy-to-use publication, available in eBook format, designed to take with you anywhere and to use every day as part of your training routine.
- Fine tune and improve your sports performance and compete at higher levels than you’ve ever dreamed possible. All you have to do is follow the easy to use protocols in this manual.
- Breakthrough Performance for Sports will show you how to eliminate soreness after workouts and your competitions. Imagine feeling completely energized and refreshed rather than physically and mentally fatigued after working out or performing.
- If you feel stuck and unable to resolve injury trauma that keeps you from performing your best, you’ll find the answers you need. You’ll learn how to tap to rid your body of the trauma, emotions and the memory of protection that are locked at the cellular level. Click here to read Stacey’s article about injuries and ROM
- Give yourself the chance to perform your best during every competition. You can depend on tapping for any challenge you face. Once you start using EFT you’ll feel clearer and more focused right away.
- Reduce or eliminate struggles and perform from a place of joy and confidence with better physical and mental stamina. You will be able to relax and have fun during every competition. You’ll compete with increased focus and be able to concentrate on those tough points that mean the difference between winning and losing.
- Breakthrough Performance for Sports comes with complete written instructions on how to use the techniques effectively. Nothing is left out. In just minutes a day you’ll clear out old blocks that are holding you back right now and create breakthroughs that lead to consistent and enjoyable performance.
- If you carry your mistakes into your competitions, this vicious cycle can finally end. Breakthrough Performance for Sports will show you how to clear the upset of mistakes and poor past performances.
- Your results are assured. All you have to do is tap! EFT is quick to learn and easy to use, even while you’re playing. You’ll never be at a loss for how to resolve a challenge once you put the ideas in this manual into practice. Read more about The Science of EFT here
You’re probably wondering how and why we can do all these things.
Let us explain by telling you what’s in the Breakthrough Performance for Sports Manual…
EFT is a simple, quick and easy method to incorporate into your daily routine! EFT is one of the most effective techniques to improve athletes performance and will show you how to overcome and destroy:
- Injury trauma
- Loss of enthusiasm
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Loss of focus
- Doubt and fear
- Sports-related challenges that exist in your everyday life
If you’re like most athletes you cope with these challenges from time to time. Depending on your level of intensity, they can impact your performance. It’s part of life; it’s part of being human.
Now, for the first time ever, Stacey Vornbrock’s breakthrough performance methods are available in an easy to use home training program and will teach YOU how to improve your sports performance.
The Breakthrough Performance for Sports Manual is divided into 8 easy to use sections. Use it:
1. Every Morning – 3 minutes and you’re set up for a powerful, positive day.
2. Before Bed – Imagine clearing out all the negative stuff from the day and sleeping peacefully and deeply all night; that’s what you’ll do in this section. You will find a variety of protocols to choose from depending upon what you need to tap on that day, including Playing From Joy!
3. After Workout or Practice – Significantly reduce or eliminate soreness after workouts. Within 3 – 5 minutes you can recover from your workout or practice using these revolutionary tapping protocols.
4. Before Every Competition – Prepare yourself mentally and physically to play your best. Whether you are feeling like you have too much adrenaline or you feel flat and fatigued before your competition, you will find a protocol to suit your needs. Cutting edge tapping protocols help you put your body in harmony with your equipment.
5. During the Competition – Stacey gives you 3 shortcuts to use if you become anxious or lose focus over the course of the competition.
6. After the Competition – Quickly recover physically and mentally. Stop carrying mistakes or bad plays into the next competition.
7. When Traveling – Reduce jet lag and adapt to your new time zone quickly with these protocols. There’s also a protocol for adapting to altitude.
8. For Injuries – Speed up the healing of current injuries and complete the healing of old injuries with this revolutionary and thorough set of protocols. Release your body’s fear of re-injury and in many cases increase range of motion by as much as 20% or more.
There are a total of 54 Protocols that are effective techniques to improve athletes performance—and YOU can use to improve YOUR sports performance TODAY.
The Breakthrough Performance Sports Manual is simple, quick, and easy to incorporate as part of your every day routine!
But, don’t take our word for it!
Read what our happy customers have to say:
“Stacey, I am a triathlete (age group 55-59) who bought your Sports Manual. I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate your work and how much it has helped me to achieve my goals! I won my first race this year, beating all of the men and women in my age group!!! The last race of the season I also won my division! I felt calm, totally in synch with my swim stuff, bike, running shoes, etc. I felt very contained, unrattled, and ready to go. My knee pain is almost all resolved. Thank you a million times for your protocols!”
Joan Weisberg R.N., Triathlete, Personal Life Coach
“As an athlete, working with Stacey helped me on and off the field. Through tapping on issues about baseball I was able to free myself of old injuries, hang-ups, and bad habits. Tapping on off-the-field issues has changed my life and opened my mind up to a new world. It has given my body and mind the freedom you need as an athlete to focus and perform at the highest level.”
David Bell, Major League Baseball Player
“My work with Stacey has made a major difference in my game. EFT is something you can use for everything. It’s a tremendous tool I wish I had known about a long time ago. Golf is a game of how you react mentally. One bad shot or hole can ruin a round. Tapping has improved how I think on the course, my calmness and my concentration.”
Seth Joyner, Amateur Golfer and Former NFL Linebacker
“Stacey was instrumental in making me a better football player. She helped me to identify the mental blocks that adversely affected my performance. After altering my focus and perspective, I played with increased confidence, and I enjoyed the overall experience much more.”
Jesse Ainsworth, ASU Football Kicker, 2003-2006
“Baseball like all sports is as demanding mentally as it is physically and the sooner players realize this the quicker they can get the most out of their physical bodies. Stacey is a wonderful person and very good at what she does. I am a better person for having met and worked with her. I will always remember the work Stacey and I put in and I continue to use the techniques that she taught me. I am forever grateful, thanks Stacey.”
Mike Bell, Retired Pro Baseball Player, Coach in Diamondback’s Organization
“I used to have so much adrenaline and anxiety during my tournaments. Now I feel relaxed, focused, and have fun. I am able to stay in the present moment and shoot my arrow!”
B.A., Nationally Ranked Top 20 Archer
“Through the use of EFT with Stacey, I have dramatically reduced my anxiety during tournaments. This allows my body and mind to work in harmony. Before EFT it was like listening to a radio station with a lot of static. Now I’m listening just to the music and I can enjoy it. On a personal level, nothing has approached the peace of mind and closure I’ve achieved regarding my son’s death that EFT has provided.”
Howard Twitty, Senior PGA Tour Pro
WARNING: Do NOT buy any sports training program unless it meets the following three criteria:
There is a lot of confusion surrounding our field. We want to give you three criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any program you obtain:
1. Make sure high level competitors have used the program successfully to increase their performance.
EFT is NOT a theory. It is proven to work by professional and amateur athletes.
2. Make sure any training program you buy is written by a leading expert in the use of EFT to increase sports performance.
Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. has pioneered the use of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) with professional and amateur athletes. Stacey’s clients have learned how to release mental, emotional, physical, and mechanical blocks on the cellular level by following her simple tapping protocols.
3. Be sure the expert you listen to is a specialist. Stacey focuses only on sports performance. In fact, she is the first EFT practitioner to introduce this cutting edge technique to professional athletes in golf, baseball, football, hockey, and track and field with phenomenal results.
You get at least 10 times your money’s worth!
Stacey’s clients have paid as much as $6,000.00 and more for her instruction. They call it a bargain because of the months and even years of frustration she saves them.
How much is playing more consistently with greater enjoyment worth? Most athletes feel gaining these benefits is priceless!
In summary, here’s what you will receive when you order the Breakthrough Performance for Sports Manual today:
- The complete downloadable Sports Manual eBook
- FREE Bonus #1—MP3 download of Stacey leading you through the most commonly used tapping protocols. All you have to do is turn on your iPod and tap along with her, either with or without your Manual.
- FREE Bonus #2—Lifetime updates as new material is added!
As we mentioned, athletes have paid $6,000.00 or more for Stacey’s help. The knowledge you’ll gain that will increase your level of play is worth thousands of dollars.
But, you won’t pay anywhere near that much. In fact, you won’t even pay the $750.00 price tag everyone told us to sell this information for.
You pay only $99 for the Sports Manual eBook version.
You can’t lose with our 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Use the Manual for 12 months and reap the benefits. If for any reason you aren’t thrilled, simply return the materials and we will refund your full purchase price.
You don’t have to decide if Breakthrough Performance for Sports: Your Playbook for Success is for you right now. All you have to do is get it and try it out.
If it doesn’t do everything we’re promising here and more, if it doesn’t work for you, or if you don’t agree that it is one of the most effective techniques to improve athletes performance, you have nothing to worry about. You can get a full refund under our 12 month money back guarantee.
All of us at Breakthrough Performance are ready to help you turn your blocks into breakthroughs and improve your sports performance!
P.S. If you play multiple sports, just purchase one manual for the sport you play the most.
P.P.S. Volume purchasing discounts are given to teams. Call 480-945-9750 for details.