Now you have access to the cutting edge protocols developed to reduce jet lag, adjust to a new time zone faster, adapt to altitude and more…
At last, the truth about travel, air travel and jet lag treatment is revealed…and it’s not what you would expect!
If you are like many people who travel frequently, whether for business or pleasure, you would do anything to find a jet lag cure and get back to feeling yourself again quickly after you arrive at your destination.
If you would like to experience rapid air travel recovery after a long trip, easily adjust to new time zones, reset your body clock instantly and feel alert and ready to enjoy your trip faster than you have ever thought possible, then this might be the most important letter you’ll ever read.
No matter why you feel depleted after traveling, having to waste precious hours or days to recover from your travels when you arrive at your destination is simply no fun.
If you’re traveling on business, this non-productive downtime can cost significant money.
Why not enjoy every minute of your trip instead of feeling uncomfortable and unsettled for the first few days you’re there.
Now for the first time Travel Recovery, The Ultimate Jet Lag Recovery Program will show you how to use EFT—Emotional Freedom Techniques to shorten the duration of time it takes to acclimate to your new locale by simply tapping. That means getting down to business or having fun from the moment you arrive.
Seasoned travels have told us, “My Travel Recovery protocols are something I pack even before my passport. I won’t leave home without them.”
Now, we know you’re probably skeptical. That’s normal and healthy. Let us give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
Three Reasons to Believe What We Say
➡️ REASON #1: Using a groundbreaking technique called the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. has been helping professional and amateur athletes worldwide achieve results quickly and easily—without using drugs or steroids—since 2003.
She is recognized as the “Sports Performance Pioneer.”
EFT, or “tapping,” has been widely accepted and is proven to be effective. It has been called acupuncture without the needles.
➡️ REASON #2: Stacey is a pioneer in the use of EFT with travel recovery issues. She has consistently reduced travel recovery time for professional and amateur athletes. She can do the same for you!
Stacey is the first EFT practitioner to develop a set of specific protocols that help athletes speed up recovery from the discomfort of travel and adjusting to different time zones so that they can play at their optimal level as soon as they arrive.
Now she has made these protocols available to you to help speed up your travel recovery time and enjoy your travels from the moment you arrive.
➡️ REASON #3: The technique works at the deepest levels. Adjusting to new time zones, recovering from dehydration and resetting your body clock must be addressed on the cellular level.
No matter if you’re traveling for pleasure or business, you’ll increase your productivity or enjoy your travels more than you ever thought possible when you use these protocols.
Here is a summary of the benefits you receive:
- Speed up jet lag recovery time. Less foggy feeling when you land. You’ll feel better faster than you ever thought possible after you arrive at your destination.
- Adjust to new time zones faster. Spend less time feeling sluggish or out-of-sorts when you arrive at a destination that is hours or even a day behind your normal schedule.
- Settle into the new room you’re sleeping in right away. You’ll sleep like a baby your very first night. No more laying awake because you’re in a strange bed and room.
- Adapt to altitude quicker than you ever have before. That light-headed feeling that staying in higher altitudes often brings will be a thing of the past. You’ll adjust, have tons of energy and feel great shortly after arriving.
- Get used to cold, heat, humid, and damp weather conditions faster. No more experiencing “feeling down” when you arrive. No matter where in the world you’re visiting, you’ll be ready for the varying weather conditions and feel great.
- With no medications or potentially harmful side effects, EFT helps you feel better quickly and easily. EFT speaks directly to your body, bypassing the conscious mind, and completes the processing of chemicals out of your cell receptors, returning your body to a state of balance quickly. Click here to read more about EFT
- You can remain completely skeptical and still get great results. Unlike other techniques, EFT speaks directly to your body and not your mind, so you don’t have to believe it will work in order for it to work.
- Tapping is not designed to replace anything you are already doing in your life. Use it as an addition to good nutrition, chiropractic, naturopathic and modern medical care. In fact, EFT compliments any other modality that is already adding to your health, well-being and life.
By following the simple, yet highly effective protocols in this eBook you will:
- Speed up the your recovery time after you arrive at your destination
- Release fatigue on a cellular level
- Feel refreshed and ready to go in less time than ever before
Now you can hit the ground running, feeling physically and mentally alert to either get down to business or start your vacation.
These protocols take only minutes to use and the results are amazing!
But, don’t take our word for it!
Read what our happy customers have to say:
“Since I started tapping with Stacey I feel like I have a means of releasing things that I go through during the day or that I have gone through already without having to wait. It’s almost an immediate response once I tap. I use the Travel Protocols and I feel rejuvenated once I get off the plane. A lot of times I’m flying coast to coast and even sometimes internationally, and I don’t have the lag time that I normally would have.”
Beverly Kearney, University of Texas Head Coach, Women’s Track and Field
“I’ve been using the Travel Recovery protocols for almost three years. I travel most of the time with my partner Kirsten. We often travel to Asia, which includes a transit of about 20 to 24 hours. It’s expensive to go to Asia, so I need to be ready to go when I hit the ground. We often schedule meetings that very same day. So in using her tapping protocols, what I’ve noticed is that when I hit the ground my recovery time is maybe a day, as opposed to the two or three days for my partner who doesn’t use it. The more dramatic thing I’ve noticed is that on the return home, because that’s when the jet lag always seems to be worse when you’re coming home from Asia, is my recovery time is only a day and a half. Her recovery time is more like a week. She’s just struggling with jet lag and I’m not.”
Bill Siemens, Owner of Globalink Network
“Just wanted to say thanks for such a valuable tool. I loaded Travel Recovery on to my Kindle, and we had the audio bonus on our iPods. We used the scripts during the flight to Fort Lauderdale. We didn’t do the post tapping until after dinner that night, but found that the humidity the second day didn’t seem nearly as bad the next morning as it did upon arrival the previous afternoon.
During the cruise, they would advance the clocks one hour at a time, leave it for a day, then make another adjustment (for a total of 6 hours of adjustment). We just did our tapping each time they made the changes. By the end of the cruise, there were folks that said they were just not adjusting and we did fine.
Coming home from Barcelona, I made sure we tapped a couple of times on each of the three legs. Not sure what the “normal” experience is, but I’ve talked with folks that took quite a while to get readjusted to the time zone back home and I’m feeling fine.
I think your protocols went a long way to acclimating us to the time changes and the weather we encountered. Thanks for such a valuable resource. The scripts will go with us when we travel, even if there’s no time change involved.”
Ada from California
Use these Travel Recovery Protocols to:
- Significantly reduce jet lag
- Adjust to your new time zone faster
- Settle into a new room you’re sleeping in quickly
- Adapt to altitude rapidly
- Get used to cold, heat, humid or damp weather conditions faster
WARNING: Do NOT buy any Travel Recovery Program unless it meets the following three criteria:
There is a lot of confusion surrounding our field. We want to give you three criteria or elements you absolutely, positively must have in any program you obtain.
1. Make sure the program has been tested at the highest levels. Professional athletes have used this program successfully to overcome travel fatigue and get ready to playing their best when they arrive at their destination.
EFT is NOT a theory. It is proven to work by professional and amateur athletes worldwide. It will easily work for you too.
2. Make sure any training program you buy is written by a leading expert in the use of EFT to decrease travel discomfort.
Stacey Vornbrock, M.S. has pioneered the use of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) with professional and amateur athletes.
Stacey’s clients have learned how to release mental, emotional and physical blocks, on the cellular level, by following her simple tapping protocols.
3. Be sure the expert you listen to is a specialist. Stacey focuses only on sports performance. She shows athletes how to recover from the rigors of an extensive travel schedule quickly and effectively.
You get at least 10 times your money’s worth!
Stacey’s clients have paid as much as $6,000.00 and more for her instruction. They call it a bargain because of the time, discomfort and frustration she saves them.
How much is recovering from the effect of travel quickly and completely worth? Most people feel that gaining these benefits is priceless.
In summary, here’s what you get when you order today:
- The complete Travel Recovery Program. Nothing is left out.
- Bonus MP3: The Travel Recovery Program comes with an MP3 download of Stacey leading you through some of the tapping protocols you’re reading about. Just turn on your iPod and tap along with her on the plane and after you’ve landed. Use it with or without your book. There’s no need for you to repeat what she’s saying. Just tap on each point as she guides you through it and you’ll be feeling great in no time.
As we mentioned, athletes have paid $6,000.00 or more for Stacey’s help. The knowledge you’ll gain that will help you recover faster with less discomfort, allowing you to increase productivity or enjoy your next trip more is worth thousands of dollars.
But, as you can see, you won’t pay anywhere near that much. You pay only $39!
You can’t lose with our 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Use the eBook for 12 months and reap the benefits. If for any reason you aren’t thrilled, simply return the materials and we will refund your full purchase price.
You don’t have to decide if Travel Recovery, The Ultimate Jet Lag Recovery Program is for you right now. All you have to do is get it and try it out.
If it doesn’t do everything we’re promising here and more, if it doesn’t work for you, you have nothing to worry about. You can get a full refund under our 12 month money back guarantee.